Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Harper's Bazaar April 2009

Gisele Bundchen, 28, fronts the April cover of US Harper's BAZAAR on a background of peachy-pink. The supermodel and stepmother talks to the magazine about husband Tom Brady and the time in her life when she treated her body like crapola: "I was drinking a lot of red wine, smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day, and eating cheeseburgers all day. I was treating my body, which is my temple and my best friend, as my worst enemy. I was almost punishing myself. I was so tired. I was working so much and I was numb." She later adds: "If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that."

No comments:

Post a Comment